Dosage
First five days: 2-10mg tablets daily
Following five days: 3-10mg tablets daily
Following five days after that: 2x1.5-10mg tablets daily
I have 48-10mg tablets, which will then be upped to 20mg after the initial titration phase. I don't have a pill splitter. I may have to purchase one.
Potential side-effects to note:
-Sudden changes to personality and mood
-Suicidal thoughts / psychosis (allegedly rare)
-decreased appetite / stomach upset
-headache, insomnia, headache, nervousness, dizziness
Following five days: 3-10mg tablets daily
Following five days after that: 2x1.5-10mg tablets daily
I have 48-10mg tablets, which will then be upped to 20mg after the initial titration phase. I don't have a pill splitter. I may have to purchase one.
Potential side-effects to note:
-Sudden changes to personality and mood
-Suicidal thoughts / psychosis (allegedly rare)
-decreased appetite / stomach upset
-headache, insomnia, headache, nervousness, dizziness


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home